9.12.2012

Clint and Jessica's wedding ceremony


Shortly after arriving in Juneau I was invited to shoot the wedding ceremony of a family friend.  I was so excited to get to do my first "wedding" in Juneau though this is an incomplete wedding album put together in a short hour. In our time together I was able to capture some of their family and friends as well as a bit of the pre ceremony excitement.  Jessica was an adorable bride and worked incredibly hard to put together their entire wedding down to the littlest detail.  She brings new meaning to the term DIY after making their cake, cooking the dinner for all their guests and making her dress, bouquets, boutonnieres and all the other cute details you see here.  









































1 comment:

  1. What a beautifully simple wedding. I LOVE all the colors you brought into it. I have been looking for inspiration for my cousin's wedding that I am helping her with. Of course she is having her youngest brother get ordained online so he can perform the ceremony. But that's just how tightly knit her family is. Your pictures are beautiful and the bride was simply stunning. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Shoot.